Friday, March 5, 2010

SONG OF THE SPARROWS

MORNING SUNSHINE
Warms My SOUL
REMINDS Me, I'm NEVER ALONE
Fills Me with the PRECIOUS Vitamin D
TOO HAPPY(as they have said)
i WILL ALWAYS BE!
WILLING to HELP
My HEART WILL ALWAYS SEE!
INTO the SOULS
That ARE in GREAT NEED...
Some Don't Speak
Others CANNOT STOP the VOICES
Whilst Some Cannot Stop the FREAK!
Asking ALL Patients
For the BREAD they Do not EAT!
FEEDING the SPARROWS
Whilst they Chirp and SING...
Their BEAUTIFUL SONGS
To Me they Bring...
MELODIES of ANGELS
As They FLY Away
With POWER in their WINGS!
Grateful for the energy I've brought them
i Grateful for the God within so near...
SOAR My Pretty little things
ANGELOFLIGHT + + +
godspeed At ALL TIMES, NOW!
5.4.10    
ps  cannot acces images for a while, sorry you know how much i love to put the visual with the words!

No comments:

Post a Comment