Saturday, June 26, 2010

MORNING SUN

A WIFE who RAN with the MORNING SUN
That's WHO I AM
On the Anniversary of YEARS of FAITHFULLNESS I kept
That's WHERE I STAND
Not knowing where I was going but that I HAD TO LEAVE
No matter what STORM AWAITED no matter what the COST
Getting away was freightening but FREEDOM no longer lost
All I knew is that I could NEVER go BACK
The VOICE that GUIDED me to leave would never allow that
The COURAGE it took just to ESCAPE
But RIGHTING a WRONG it's never too late
Kicking down the DOOR of FREEDOM
No matter how I DID IT
Nor where I had to go to FIND IT
In the end it would ALL be worth it
I was a away from the ONE who didn't deserve me
The one who deserved being trampled under a shoe
For the WICKEDNESS in his heart spewed UNTRUTHS
And I would STRENGTHEN in my SOLITUDE
                                                         A WIFE who got away with the MORNING SUN
                                                          That's WHO I AM...
                                                          Angeloflight + + +
                                                           6.26.10
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment