Monday, May 3, 2010

CHILDHOOD VISIONS

In CHILDHOOD they BEGAN
Whilst Playing Underneath the WILLOWS
Electrical FLASHES of a BOY who was like ME
GOD on the MIND
ENTICED by the BEAUTY of NATURE
ANIMALS were SOULS DIVINE
As the Creek WATERS were GLISTENING
Diamonds from the SUN'S RAYS
I would HEAR Him LAUGHING
I would FEEL that INNOCENT HEART like mine
In CHILDHOOD I KNEW
That GOD CREATED Someone Like YOU
When I was a YOUNG LADY
Whilst ENTERTAINING Old FRIENDS
I Would SEE YOU Standing before me
SMILING RADIATING HAPPINESS like you do
I Would FEEL Yoour TOUCH to TINGLE
SENSE WARMTH no other place FOUND
When I was a GROWN WOMAN
I SAW Your FACE So CLEARLY
That DIVINE NATURE of Yours so DEAR
That LIGHT You SHINE So NEAR to My HEART
Angeloflight + + + 4.3.10.
Godspeed

No comments:

Post a Comment