Sunday, May 2, 2010


Spread Your Strengthened WINGS
And FLY
Cross the WATERFALLS Through
Brilliant SKIES
WIND Against the FACE of JOY
Been FOUND
LOVE so PURE the BEAUTY of it
So PROFOUND
Moved to TEARS by a GENEROUS
DIVINE HEART
Moved to EXPRESSION of EMOTIONS
Locked and Bound
The FLOW of GIFTS SOOTHES My SOUL
Keeps my FEET Firmer on the SOIL
My SOUL has been NOURISHED and is
In FULL BLOOM
READY to RECEIVE what the UNIVERSE has
PREPARED goes BOOM
I will AID to DESERVING SOULS
BELIEVING for their MIRACLES
I will LIVE in the SUPERNATURAL
Always the REALM of the SPIRITUAL
Spread Your Strengthened WINGS 
And FLY
5.2.10  Angeloflight + + +
 
The FLUTTER of WINGS Guides Which DIRECTION to FLY
So HIGH ABOVE the Clouds WATCHING LIFE Go Bye
See the FUTURE Through The THIRD EYE

No comments:

Post a Comment