Friday, December 25, 2009

I'M ON CALL...TO BE THERE...WHEN YOU FALL...TO PIECES...LORD YOU KNOW!



"I'm on Call...I'll be There...When You Fall...To Pieces...Lord You Know...I'll Be There When You Fall"...The CREDO I have Lived by my Entire Life...Must Be the Christ Inside Me...But, and many times to a fault, when those I Loved Needed Me...I Would be there for All of them when they fell to Pieces...as a teenager, long before the days of cell phones and instant messaging, every single night I unplugged my parents phone line, so when the phone rang at 3 or 4 in the morning(which it Always did) with a friend who needed rescuing, I WAS THERE...no matter what test or exam I had the next day...the Pain of my friend's Soul's were more important than any mark that would determine my level of intelligence, WAS!  Sometimes I'm so sick and tired of trying to keep up this 'Christian Front', like I'm some Perfect Creature, without Sin! Truth be told, I'm as Great a Sinner as the rest of them, only I recognize I'm subject to what Jesus thinks of me, and quite frankly, after 43 years of Life, that's All I really think of, what Jesus thinks of me! The older I get, the more I seem to think that Everything revovlves Around The Opinion Of Christ! I have driffted far away from what others think and truthfully the ONLY judge of me is Christ...so if I fall short of the Secular World's Judgement of Me, I am subserviant to ONLY CHRIST HIMSELF...in other Words He is The Only One that can bring Judgement Upon Me! But I have grown Weary...Of Always trying to be an example of Him with My Imperfect Humanisim!~ I occasionally Fall short to be an Example Of Christ; yet STILL and WONDERFULLY people look upon me As His WITNESS!  So the Way I Conduct myself trully matters, because I AM AN Example of  Christ! It is most certainly A Load to Bear, but it is not TOO HEAVY...sometimes I am exhausted with trying to be The Christ In People's Lives! And I just WANT the Same back at Me!..So I PRAY for that Soul that Feels the Same!...My Soul mate, which I thought 17 years ago I found, BUT I WAS WRONG!  Sometimes you can Put Your Best towards someone who Just Does Not Deserve YOU! The Only One that really DESERVES ME, is the One That LOVES CHRIST the Same Way I Do! ...and that is The Man I Seek!...I Believe I have, after ALL this time found him...Now He must Seek Me Out...In the Name of Christ!...     

                                                                                                                                           
 


No comments:

Post a Comment