Tuesday, December 29, 2009

MY SOUL CRIES FOR TRUTH!


Sometimes It's Just Not Easy Feeling Others PAIN
This Sick Feelin' takin' over your Body Once Again
Who asked to SEE you in My Dreams
Who asked to FEEL you in My Dreams
Do you think it's Easy Feeling Your Sorrow?
Do you think it's Easy Hoping You'll See Tomorrow?(Before you kill yourself or Just Lie!)
Visions, Prophecies and Intuitions
Life Would Be Simpler Without them!
But then I wouldn't be WHO I AM!
Sometimes it's a Burden to Carrry
But you want so Desperately To Help
Even though you don't physically Know that SOUL!
There is No Down time...there never Was!
For the Little sleep I get
Is Usually Confronted with Messages of those I don't Even Know!
I Repeat, I Never Asked For  This...
But If I Can HELP...Please Hear My Call...
A VOICE in the Night of Hope!
You Gotta Hear me...for I Feel You!
And one cannot go without the other...
A VOICE and a CALL!
It's My Show...sometimes I can't Find the Strength to Rise To!
But what will All those Confused Souls do?
0 Hear Me in the Blistering Silence or in the Deafening of the Stage Music!
Hear My SOUL, what I pour onto the Masses,
Sometimes SCREAMING, Still they don't know...JUST HOW HARD THIS IS?

No comments:

Post a Comment