Wednesday, December 30, 2009

THE POWER OF LOVE- LOVE AND COMPASSION!



   THE POWER OF LOVE AND COMPASSION

And above All else LOVE one another! Show Affection towards and Be Devoted to one another! When one's Heart is Heavy, be that shoulder they can cry on...those ears that hear their Pain! Keep your eyes open to seeing when someone is in Need, and if it be in your means, fill it! A Smile, A Hug are Always Free! You can change that person's day, you can even change their future, as the realization that they are Loved sinks in Deep to replace the Pain and Anger their Heart held onto! Extending COMPASSION is so Vital to the Healing of Heartache, experienced by so many in similar and different ways. According to the dictionary(The Random House College)it is a feeling of deep Sympathy and sorrow for another's suffering or misfortune, accompanied by a desire to alleviate the Pain or remove it's Cause. People often make the mistake of Judging the Pain of others, as if it were a weakness. But I say that expressing Pain is actually a Sign of Strength;it is the inability to do so,  that is the weakness!  Some People have no Compassion for the World's Starving and Sick and Displaced...they confuse the Oppressive Regimes with the People they Oppress and say horrible things like, "Why do they keep having Children?"  Without putting forth the Reality that, like us they LOVE their children and receive much Joy from their relationships with them. Equally they suffer Deeply when their children are starving, sick and homeless;with the LOVE of GOD Inside them I cannot Imagine how tormenting it must be to watch their Children in such Distress and unable to help them. I know how devasted I used to feel if I couldn't get something for the kids(and I'm not even talking Essentials...Like Water, Food or going to school!) Witnessing such Suffering Helped me to tone down the expectations I have of myself, of how much I need to be Giving them. I am Always there for them, I cook everything from scratch and have taught them all about nutrition and the importance of Food to Our Lives! I have shown them the Ways of the World and they know more about the Political Climate and Social Issues of our Nation and those around the World, than many Adults! I taught them that God is Inside of Us, and that the Holy Spirit within, is the communicator between Us and Our Father through the Son! Emmanuelle, God with us! Many parents fail to trust God in a manner that they can Witness to their Children, TRUST him in All situations and be Anxious for Nothing. Most of them, although not intentionally, are belittling the Power of God to Change not only situations but an entire Life. Also that despite how dire the situation is...there is never Nothing to do about it...even when the circumstances are beyond your contro, There IS ALWAYS PRAYER...you teach them to Give it to God, so they are not paralysed by what Tragedy is happening...but rather become Confident that no matter what it may look like now, GOD IS IN CONTROL...and he will use everything Bad that Happens to you for your Benefit...for your Strengthening...and for A Promised Victory(of course as long as your Wish is in Line with HIS WILL! Where the Suffering Children of the Earth are concerned, I taught them to have COMPASSION and Understanding of how Injust it Is! I used their examples to illustrate to them that they should Always be coming from a Place of Gratitude! I got a foster child from Kenya, named Eggiron Issaih, and support his whole family and village with my Sponsorship, for supporting one child/one family BENEFITS an ENTIRE COMMUNITY! Despite that I had many Challenges when I left my 15 year marriage, and saw many cuts to my disability, I had to borrow against my pension to bring us through it all, and Thank God I had where to go! I support a well know Christian Ministry and they are Incredible, besides being My Lifeline many times, they spread the WORD of GOD to all the corners of the Earth, and their Missions work is Comendable! So even when I couldn't afford it, I refused not to pay, knowing that God will Help me because I took that money out of our mouths to FEED the HUNGRY! Usually when times get real tough economically, the first to suffer are Charitable Organizations, for Giving is a CHOICE, not like the mortgage, car, and credit card payment you have to make. So it becomes too easy to drop first what you don't have to pay! What I have learned, through my Conversations with God, that because the money is doing HIS WORK, it should in tough times become an even greater PRIORITY! And thankfully being Blessed with the ability to put myself in other people's shoes, if it's tough with all the cuts for Us, what does that make it for them...Impossible? No, but only if People recognize that their Help is at that time needed even more! I kept All 4 children off the Internet, literally till' about 7 months ago, and believe me it was no easy task, with the schools connecting all homework to the net! But I can Proudly say my son Skye is an exceptionally gifted Drummer, and the little ones were Blessed the same way! I think Trinity wasn't even 2 years old when she got on  Skye's drum kit and played for the first time, like she'd been studying for a couple of years! My youngest son Tristan, around 1 and a half, did the Exact same thing. Truthfully I was floored and it Inspired me to pursue My Arts with a Greater Ferver...so they would be able to do theirs! They All have Exceptional Talent for Drawing and Skye is a Master Engineer. He blows me away with what he can design(going back to all those days playing with Lego)to what Engineering solution he can come up with to implement Any Idea...and how much he actually absorbed! We received a Special Miracle for Christmas! When we got to our new house in June, I had left my crappy keyboard behind, swearing to one day have a Korg! Well that's going to take longer than I thought, so in the mean time one of my friends(a well known geno-physicist)lent me hers. She has 3 Incredible children, the Triplets(one day I'd like to write a children's book with them featured as the main characters), and they became our instantaneous friends! Such LOVE and KINDNESS and actual HELP they gave of themselves...we were surely KINDRED SPIRITS! But a month ago she really needed it back because her sister wanted to work on something, and I was Grateful for the Extended Length of time she had lent it to me! I realized that with Christmas around the corner, there's no way I could fit the keyboard into the budget...so I started PRAYING for a PIANO...Please Lord, as Happy as I would be with a keyboard and all I could do on it Artistically...I 'm a Pianoplayer by Nature and found Myself really Yearning for one. However, if it wasn't possible to buy a keyboard, it was even less possible to buy a PIANO! But My FAITH remained UNscathed and Relentless...knowing full well that if it was the WILL of God there would be a Piano sitting in the livingroom! Well, there is a PIANO sitting in the living room and it's not Just any Piano, it is A LIMITED EDITION by Heintzman and Co.with Black Onyx embossed letters G.E.R.H.A.R.D, in other words it was the pianomakers own personal instrument...will research more it has a special serial no. I'll check into when I have a Moment! The Miracle is that this PIANO was Given for FREE...and there were many that wanted it...but the owner chose to Gift it to me and I will Forever Remember Such Kindness and the Anwering of My Prayer!  LOVE and COMPASSION
Pours out of OUR  SOULS and Manifests Itself As CHANGE in the LIVES of those who NEED it Most...and also to those We LOVE, when we teach and guide them to FILL their HEARTS with those Virtues, the LOVE Spreads throughtout this Beautiful Earth God Made for US!  


GODSPEED ANGELOFLIGHT  + + +





No comments:

Post a Comment