Tuesday, April 13, 2010

THE BLOOD THAT CRIES
Weeping, Crying, Tears of Blood
They Reflect the Truth of My Soul Undying
Seperated by Circumstance they've got me Lying
To Myself Once again
Doing God's Work, the Way that He Made me
With Acts of Love and Kindness so they could See
I don't know any other way how to be
But Myself and Godly
These Virtues are deep in my Nature
Preparing and Warning others of the Rapture
Hiding My Being of Light is Torture
Silencing Myself with Fear
God given Visions
Angelic Visitations
How can I doubt
When I know, that I know, what I know?
At every Crossroad I see More!
Waiting for the TRUTH to come out
Waiting for the TIME to come around
When I'm FREE to BELIEVE
When I Can LIVE what I DREAM
The Day when PROPHECEY is Happening
4.13.10
Angeloflight + + + Godspeed

No comments:

Post a Comment