Friday, April 16, 2010

In my life I let so many an oppurtunity pass me by
I took my GOD given talent for granted always
I dug my whole deeper than I'd ever be able to stand it
Running away from the darkness it brought me
Praying for LIGHT in all of the insanity
Of which I took the wrong turns that lead me
To the places I forsaw but did not want to be
Oh Lord let my story be a cautionary tale for others
That when God is leading it is best to follow
When he gives you all those gifts so you may be blessed
Going against them brings you into a place with no rest
Makes your life so much harder than it needs to be
Suffering silently hiding your sadness so noone sees
Being optimistic though your soul is aware of the truth
There's a heavy price to pay for the mistakes of your youth
And when you finally cannot take it anymore
It's a dark and treacherous path to find the exit out the door
Intense pain and gasping for every last breath
God keeps telling you that there is a way to break from the past
Showing you visions of a time in the future where love lasts
Letting you know he will give you the strength when dying
To fight for the life you really deserve one without all that crying
Giving you the courage to see yourself flying in paradise

4.16.10.
Angeloflight + + + Godspeed to PARADISE
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment