Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I SEE INSIDE YOUR EYES

I Close My EYES and See Yours Look'in back
Drawing Close and far and then CRYSTAL CLEAR
I Watch the PAIN of SADNESS On Your FACE
Held Back from YOUR RIGHTEOUS ANGER
Holding Back the THUNDER You'll Put the Wicked UNDER
On the DAY that Through MUSIC the TRUTH REVEALED
I SEE the FLOW of TEARS of JOY
Like a WATERFALL without an END
A CLOSURE to an INFINITE PLAN
I Close My EYES and SEE Your SOUL Smil'in back at ME
Laughing CRYIN' Letting EMOTIONS Keep on FLY'IN
I WATCH the LOVE LINES 'pon Your FACE
The DIVINE LOVE You HOLD in Your HEART
RADIATES and IS the SOURCE of Your INNER BEAUTY
I FEEL Your PURITY ONLY SOURCE is LORD
Like The DEPTHS of The UNDISCOVERED SEAS
Or the BEGINNING of a FAIRYTALE DREAM
I FEEL Your LOVE SHINING Back At ME
SUPERNATURAL As It May BE... + + +
ANGELOFLIGHT + + +
4.28.10

No comments:

Post a Comment