Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SOUL MUSIC

Making and Listening to MUSIC  an Integral part of LIFE
Releasing My Sorrow
Exploding My PAIN
Letting the LOVE FLOW out of my HEART
Stop Listening the Music makes you CRAZY
Stop BELIEVING in the WORDS like STARS
Be like us who are deaf to the VOICE of GOD
Live in your world's where everything SACRED is Dead
While I'll be FLYING 'round with my FACE in the CLOUDS
My SPIRIT ELECTRIC with the fluttering of WINGS I SOUND
MUSIC Protects me from their Lies based on ENVY
GOD KNOWS My GIFT IS GOOD Enough
When I PLAY I Play for HIM as he sits and PLAYS with Me
When I FEEL the MUSIC with My SOUL I feel HIM in it
WORDS Have POWER in SONG they come ALIVE
Loose Myself inside the SONGS I Roam
Seeking VISION of the GARDEN I Have KNOWN
ANSWERED PRAYERS GOD has SOWN OUR SEED
LOVE and FAITHFULLNESS
KIND and CARING
That's The WAY HOME shall BE
SWEET and TENDERNESS
LOVE FLOWING FREE
Music the MESSAGES of GOD'S EMOTION and INTENTIONS
Music CAN SET YOU FREE from the MATRIX of this WORLD
TIME is ALWAYS Spent BETTER CREATING
ANGELOFLIGHT + + +  GODSPEED
4.27.10

No comments:

Post a Comment