Thursday, January 21, 2010

CAN use somebody - - - held KEY to UNLOCK FLOW...




The More the HOLY GHOST
REVEALS to Me
The More I REVEL
In what I SEE
My VISION DREAM is REAL
The Flow is INCREDIBLE
Doesn't Stop Pouring
Outta Me
Just Like YOU said...
It Was gonna...
Can't Put Ink to NOTEBOOK
Fast Enough...
Till' I Hear Another
Another STORY
Another POEM
All That BEAUTIFUL TALK'IN
TALK'IN...
FILL'IN IN(that god awful)SILENCE
Of the NOISE
From the Street...
Did you know you
Push your front hair down?
It's SUPER SWEET...
When you get SHY
The WAY you do...
Alfalfa "Rascally" sweet
This Is Like COURTING
OLD FASHIONED...
"DAMN" ROMANTIC...
EVEN BETTER than I Imagined...
and YOU are EVEN MORE
BU'TeeFUL' than I Imagined...
1.21.10
D - 7









Last night's Skye Vision...5 a.m...Blow Away Spectacular + > <




No comments:

Post a Comment