Thursday, January 14, 2010

I"LL SAVE YOUR WORLD...BY REVEALING MY SOUL + + +

When I Look Upon Your Beautiful FACE
I See a Young Man whose WISE well Beyond His Age
I See Insight, Reflection but Most of All LOVE
The LOVE You GIFT with the MUSIC You Make
The LOVE that was Tested when what You Knew to be TRUE
Was REVEALED as Deceptive
I Know what it FEELS like to have the Ground Beneath You
Ripped from the Soles of Your feet
When what's happened is So Cataclysmic
It WILL WAGE WAR on YOU...Seeking Your Concede
And All that PURE LOVE You Held Inside Your HEART
Like a Wandering Eagle just FLYS Away...With the WIND
For GOD Early on Put into YOU the PURPOSE He MADE
But the devil LISTENS Carefully to the PLANS that have been LAID
His TRICKS are dirty and Ambition Never Fades
That Pathetic, Disgusting Creature WILL NEVER get PAST  his EGO
And ACCEPT that OUR LORD with HIS BLOOD for US Already PAID
YOU WERE RIGHT when You said the WORLD WILL NEVER CHANGE
A TRUTH I've Denied Till' YOU set ME Straight
The ONLY ONES that CAN CHANGE is US
As We WITNESS the same Problems get Worse
There IS a WAY for OUR SOULS to get BETTER
I am GRATEFUL for the INSPIRATION You've GIFTED me with
SEEING Me for WHO I AM and HOW I'M MADE
It Would be My PLEASURE to HELP YOU ESCAPE
And in that SILENCE We Find Ackward...SEE MY FACE
HEAR My WORDS that FLOW and DISTRACT
As I Whisper My Stories and Tell YOU ALL About ME, as YOU asked...
I Make YOU a PROMISE ETERNAL
I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU Trapped There...Where YOU Fear
Where their Self-absorption lends FOCUS to money and fashion
As OPPURTUNITY to HELP the MEEK Slips Unnoticed Away
You've Unlocked EMOTIONS I was Afraid from Shame to SHOW
Your THIRST Wakes Me from my Slumber as out of me they POUR
And I KNOW I'M NOT ALONE...Comforted that You're LISTENING
TOGETHER this EARTH WE ROAM + + +
ANGELOFLIGHT + + + GODSPEED

No comments:

Post a Comment