Thursday, January 21, 2010

IT'S NOT DIVINITY...IT JUST THE WAY I SEE + + +



 I Saw as Clear as Night and Day
The VISION I Cannot
But To YOU Take
In My Turkish coffee CUP
I KNOW You're Not Supposed to
But I'm Not
Even Nostradamus USED VESSELS
Dare I Compare
I Don't...
But I DO RELATE
To the Anguish and HEARTBREAK
The GIFT of SEEING
Before You PARTAKE
WITNESSING, Feeling The
PAIN of HUMANITY
Dispicable Rage of the Fallen
ELECTRIFIED ANGELS in Our Bedroom
SENSE Their ODOUR of SANCTITY
Ever Excorsized a demon Before?
Their Stench is Putrid
Could ALWAYS Smell them
And they ME See..
aha...Sha...ake...
TRIED To PROTECT US
Still, T'was ONLY ONE WAY
To The ALTER CALL
Now That I've Seen
I UNDERSTAND
My HEART'S' RACING Like A Rocket
My Mind's EYE,
YOU...NEVER STOP...
My POET - - -
My WARRIOR + +
My DREAM
1.21.10
P.S
I
NOTICED...
I
B
E
L
I
E
V
E









No comments:

Post a Comment