Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MY SPIRIT IS FIRE...



Their Viscious Ways
Their Wicked Plans
They Plot and Laugh
As DEATH They Mask...
Who's Death?
Not Mine...'Cause HERE I STAND!
Despite Their EFFORTS
To "Pluck" Me From THIS LAND...
My SPIRIT Is FIRE
Led By GOD'S HAND
The CROSSES He Imprints On Me
The BLOOD That Drips From Them
CRIES For You + + +
My LONELY Man - - -
Shhhhh...I KNOW What To Do
Wipe Years Of Your PAIN
With My Sweet TEARS
I CAN
1.20.10




A fool sees not the same tree a wise man sees. He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star. Eternity is in love with the productions of time...The hours of folly are measured by the clock; but of wisdom, no clock can measure. No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings...The most sublime act is to set another before you.   William Blake




No comments:

Post a Comment