Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WRISTWATCH...


My Heart's Racing
Pounding with the Noise of You
Tried Cookin' in the Kitchen
Creating Succulent Food
But the Spotlight's I'm under
Flicker Brighter and dimmer
Brighter and dimmer
Everything I Touch
I Shock BLUE
I Am ELECTRIFIED
By the Depth of What YOU See
The CLARITY of How You Feel
There Where TRANQUILLE Seas Be
There Where TRUE PURITY LOVE Roams Free
And Never 'Ever' Would They Betray Thee
My Heart's Racing
Pondering the WORDS which from You Flow
There're So Familiar but NOT COMMON
A DEEP THINKER
A GOD LOVER
A Man with the SOUL like Mine
A Man with a MIND like Mine
A Man with a HEART DIVINE
Always Pondering On JESUS and MANKIND
LISTENING and WAITING Upon SIGNS
He Looks at His Wristwatch
It's Almost TIME + + +


Angeloflight + + +
1.19.10


No comments:

Post a Comment