Monday, January 18, 2010

KEEP AT GOD'S SPEED...WIND IN YOUR HAIR...FOREVER ROAM + + +



In My HAPPY LIFE...
Challenging as it May be...
In the GRACE that Abounds...
I AM FREE...
Still those few...
Wanna Drag Me Back...
To the Place YOU Can't make a Sound...
From the FEAR...
Visions of Running NAKED...
Being Whipped in the Streets...
Drippin Drops of Blood from Hard EARNED PAIN...
That STAINED My VAIL of CONTENT...
Anxious Where Forth Shall the Strength Come...
To Face THOSE DEMONS Again...
My Body's Weakened from the Battle in the Cold Desert...
Daily Squeezing, wringing the LIFE OUT of MY HEART...
What's WRONG with them...
THEY WERE SUPPOSED to PROTECT ME...
In MY DARKEST HOURS...
Stead' They MOCKED My Illness and FAITH...
And PREPARED MY GRAVE...
But Their PLANS were Thwarted by the LORD's...
SAVING GRACE...
I AM ALIVE and I DO STAND TESTAMENT...
That GOD to ALL WHO ASK...
DOES SHOW HIS FACE...
Maybe in the COLD DESERT...
Or The Night's STARS In SPACE...
Behold the Living God All Around You in the BEAUTY YOU FORSAKE...
Keep at Godspeed...1.18.10   Angeloflight + + +

No comments:

Post a Comment