Friday, January 15, 2010

ONE WORD: DONATE!





I'm Usually a Person who has More WORDS than I know what to do with(the Writer in Me)...Today I have Just ONE...DONATE...This is a Human Catastrophe, which the Ripple Effects are FELT throughout Our EARTH...whether because You are Haitian or because You are a Compassionate Human...the Disaster Has Deeply Saddened Us All and the Outpouring of AID has been Outstanding...I just finished making my Donation on line and Wanted to Post a link for Others to do so...the Only money I have to mine name at this Moment was $50 on my Paypal account that I was going to donate to World Vision, but I waited on it, call it a Feeling...but I knew the funds were going to be needed Urgently in Yet Another Global Crisis...and then days later on January the 12th of the year 2010, TRAGEDY Struck!
My Children and I Have been Praying Multiple times a Day for EVERYONE in Haiti, with all our meals, we remember them, and at night as we lay down in our comfortable beds to have a Peaceful sleep, WE PRAY and WE REMEMBER THEM...these are the MATTERS in LIFE that Can at times CONSUME Me...and I'm Earnestly working at being in a Better position to do MORE...but for Now, my last Money will have to do...Remember what I said in one of my last posts...I took the money out of our mouths to FEED the HUNGRY and I know that GOD WILL BLESS Us for that SACRIFICE to DO HIS WILL...
GODSPEED   ANGELOFLIGHT + + +




No comments:

Post a Comment